film review




 The film process was very interesting and long. It feels like a weight has been taken off my shoulders. I had many obstacles to overcome, but always found a solution even if it took a lot of thinking and some help from my friends Jenna and Jade. The whole process of making this final task really caused me to appreciate moviemaking more. It is fun but extremely time consuming and often very stressful, especially as a beginner. I did learn a lot. I learned that no matter how hard it is, you have to persevere and keep trying to find new ways out of tough situations and things like this take hard work and dedication, yet it is worth it in the end. In this project, I perfected my filming and editing skills and also exercised my creativity. I practiced shooting from different angles and trying new things like panning the camera. I learned how to add in music and cut it. I also became more familiar with using imovie just overall. When you have to do it by yourself, a brightside is learning more. You get to learn a lot more because everything is on you. So I progressed my directing, editing, filming, and producing skills all in one. The directing was fun because no one can argue what I do because I am the director. All of the skills help me exercise creativity because I can choose whatever I want to do and what I think will look best. I can figure out solutions when something goes wrong. I can try new things without wasting anyone else's time. I can plan everything out on paper and in my head and make it happen in real life. Some people would probably think that my ideas are kind of stupid and attempt to object, but there is no one there to objectify my ideas when I am working alone. Sometimes I am not the best at explaining things and I cannot say what I mean but I do not have to explain myself to anyone or depend on other people to do work because it is all me so I have to hold myself accountable. That can also be a downside to working alone though, because there is no one there to hold you accountable except yourself. I am really into music so I was happy to be able to choose what songs I liked and in previous projects I had help putting the songs and clips min at the right times, but this project I did it by myself, even though it took a few tries. I know things are not perfect, but I definitely have progressed since before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final task

final music video