editing




 For this task, I knew editing was going to be fun. Since I know more about editing now than I did before, I think my editing has progressed since I have edited more now and it only gets better with practice. For this task I had planned to do more special effect editing, not too crazy, but since it was Freaky Friday I was gonna try and edit cool lightning and things like that. Editing took a lot longer than expected because I had to cut several clips and sometimes I cut them a bit short so we even had to refilm some clips. The music aspect also took a while as well. The music I was trying to use would not download and I was experiencing issues with my phone. I learned to use iMovie on my phone because when I first started this class, I did not own a computer to edit it on. Since that is what I learned on, it just makes things less difficult to edit on my phone because my computer also experiences difficulties as well. I am familiar with my phone, so I edit on there. After a couple days the music finally decided it was going to download so I could put it in my video. It was hard to edit without the music and it just did not feel right. When I added it in it felt like everything started coming together just how I wanted. On top of all this happening, I kept getting notifications that my storage was full and my videos would not download. This made us have to set aside an entire day to refilm certain scenes because I lost my footage due to storage problems. This was very time consuming as we had to wait until night to film because we could not have half of our film during the day time and the other half randomly at night. When I realized there was no getting my footage back it was late at night, so we had to wait the entire next day to film, which made me anxious the whole day because I wanted to be done with constantly stressing over if we would have it done in time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final task

final music video