filming and improvising

Another thing I realized is I did not want to film at school, I already am nervous at school so there is no way I would have allowed myself to film. There also is not that much time to film at school and I just like to remain unnoticed there so I had a backup plan. The movie starts with me and jenna each waking up for school, to show that we are teenagers. Usually that is how coming of age teenager movies go, I feel like they are always showing one girl who is put together and ready for school and another girl who just wakes up and rolls out of bed and picks the first pair of a shirt and shorts that she spots. I had planned to show me late for school, skateboarding there, skipping class, eating pizza. To show contrast I had Jenna be at school ten minutes early, in her outfit she planned the night before, getting ready slowly because she wakes up early enough, and eating a balanced breakfast. The Freaky Friday switch was to happen at lunch in the cafeteria, and I was going to blank out the screen to where each girl wakes up in the other's body. Most of that was to be filmed at school. To improvise, I changed it to the girls being late for a party, because by the time we got to filming it was dark out, so I changed the storyline late to a party, not school. It still showed me rushing to get ready and skating to the party. I was going to show Jenna driving my car, which is a volkswagen beetle, so it would have matched her theme, but we did not have enough time left in the clips, we would have reached beyond the limit. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final task

final music video