editing continued




 I had to delete a bunch of apps and photos for my clips to be able to download. Finally, after so much time trying to get my stuff to download, it finally did. I could finally start editing for real. I started cutting all of my videos and trying to add effects, whether it was lighting effects or cool eye catching transitions. I learned how to do this in between the music video and this project. The two themes of the girls paired really well together. I tried to keep everything with the same color scheme. The skater girl's theme was red so I tried to keep all of her clips with the consistent red theme and Jenna's with the pink theme. This way, it would clearly give off different vibes I was trying to achieve. The music I selected was also aimed to fit with each vibe. For example, I picked American Idiot by Green Day for Jade's character because when I look at Jade, I just feel like that is what she would listen to. I was going to pick that or Rockstar Made by Playboi Carti because they just give off her vibe. Those are two very cool songs and both of my favorites. The Carti song would not download, so I already had American Idiot bought on my phone, so I just used that. For Jenna, I used a song by Willow because her vibe is supposed to be "fairy-like," so I wanted a song that sounded delicate, like you could dance to it slowly if you wanted, a song that makes it feel like you are floating. I picked "Time Machine" by Willow because that song has always reminded me of Jenna and her character matches her. Then I added titles and tried to make them look at close to a real movie as a could. I remembered my favorite shows and how their titles show up. My favorite show is One Tree Hill, and their titles are simple but still draw your attention. For the last scene I was trying to pick a song that is upbeat and shows a dramatic change. "Yeat" is fun to listen to when you want to do something fast or when you are doing something cool. He really sets the mood sometimes so I chose a song by him. I think the editing and music go very well together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final task

final music video