For this task, I knew editing was going to be fun. Since I know more about editing now than I did before, I think my editing has progressed since I have edited more now and it only gets better with practice. For this task I had planned to do more special effect editing, not too crazy, but since it was Freaky Friday I was gonna try and edit cool lightning and things like that. Editing took a lot longer than expected because I had to cut several clips and sometimes I cut them a bit short so we even had to refilm some clips. The music aspect also took a while as well. The music I was trying to use would not download and I was experiencing issues with my phone. I learned to use iMovie on my phone because when I first started this class, I did not own a computer to edit it on. Since that is what I learned on, it just makes things less difficult to edit on my phone because my computer also experiences difficulties as well. I am familiar with my phone, so I edit on there. After a couple ...
Comments
Post a Comment